Written by Moms on Call
Today we are talking about SlumberPod, a privacy pod for traveling with babies and toddlers that offers a blackout sleeping space with safety in mind. If you haven’t already heard of SlumberPod and didn’t catch it on Shark Tank, prepare to be hooked.
Here are the top 5 reasons we love SlumberPod
- It creates a room within a room. Genius, right?! Here are just some of the scenarios that make it a game changer.
- Room sharing at home
- Visiting family and there’s only one guest room
- Sharing a hotel room without a quiet dark place for baby to sleep
- It’s portable, lightweight and compact.
- Easily fits inside carry-on luggage and weighs only 5lbs
- Comes with its own travel bag
- It’s quick and easy to set up (and take down).
- No engineering degree required. Check out this video to see just how easy it is!
- It’s made of breathable fabric, with four ventilation panels for additional airflow.
- Adjustable zipper openings will allow as much or as little light as baby prefers.
- It is spacious enough for your littlest babe to toddler age.
- Tall enough for most three-year-olds to stand up inside of!
- Fits over playards, mini cribs, toddler cots and kid’s inflatable mattresses.
Can we get a blackout tent to sleep in too? All joking aside, let’s jump back to our # 1 reason and discuss when and where we use it.
Whether space doesn’t provide for an additional room, or you’re just not ready to move baby to that beautiful nursery you’ve crafted for them quite yet, the SlumberPod is the perfect way to create that ideal sleep environment by giving baby a blackout private sleeping space, without you being forced to sit in the dark too while baby is sleeping.
Yup that’s right, the lights can stay on! So, if you are visiting family, bundled into one hotel room or have your older ones sharing a sleep space with your little while you’re away, this quick and easy Pod is just what the doctor (and your trusted friends at Moms on Call) ordered! You get the best of both worlds — travel without having to worry about interrupting baby’s nap and night time routine! Win-win!