Enjoy the updated, revised and expanded edition of the third book in the Moms On Call series. You will find essential information in an easy-to-read, outline format on the following:
- How to get toddlers to sleep all night, and in their room
- The one thing that your child needs most but will never tell you, and how to provide it for them
- Why toddlers misbehave and why you think what you’re doing now isn’t “working”
- What to say to your toddler to motivate positive behavior
- Cheat sheets that include:
- Getting rid of the pacifier
- The “no” stage
- Whining and tantrums
- Sleep and naptime
- Hitting and biting
- Putting on their jacket and shoes
- Going to the grocery store
- Holding hands across the street
- Getting into and riding in the car seat
- Potty training
- Bringing home a new baby or sibling
This resource also provides combined schedules for multi-child households, so you know what time is best to run errands, when you can get both children napping and how to establish nighttime sleep habits.
This book is available in a softcover edition for the diaper bag, and an e-book edition for easy, on-the-go access.
*USPS shipping is calculated at the time of purchase. Allow 3-7 business days for all domestic orders. International shipping costs may vary.