If you are looking for a sleep miracle, this is it!
When done correctly, the Moms On Call swaddle technique will calm and soothe a fussy baby within minutes.
- The Moms On Call Swaddle Blanket was specifically designed with flannel fabric to provide exactly the right amount of elasticity.
- The blanket is a 44-by-44 inch square and will accommodate babies up to 3 months of age and 16 pounds.
- The blanket is available in four trim colors: Soft Blue, English Rose, Modern White and French Grey. Each color choice is a single blanket order unless otherwise indicated by adjusting the number shown. We recommend having at least two of these soft wonders!
- The MOC swaddling technique wraps around the baby and holds the baby’s arms securely in a comfortable position without having to depend on the baby’s body weight to keep the swaddle in place. Watch this video to learn the MOC swaddling technique, which provides the three essential elements pediatric nurses and doctors know must be in place for babies to rest safely and comfortably:
- There is plenty of room near the lungs so the baby can breathe comfortably.
- It keeps the baby’s arms secure by applying the tightness only around the level of the elbows. This imitates your warm embrace and keeps the startle reflex from jerking those arms around and waking them up or frustrating them.
- It allows the baby’s legs to move freely so the hip joints mature properly.
- At MOC, we want you to have what works and we realize you may already have one large 44-by-44 inch blanket in a light-weight, muslin fabric, which has tons of great uses. Quick tip: We have found that using the MOC swaddling techniques with a muslin swaddle does not work––the fabric is too stretchy and does not provide the soft, secure magic our clients rave about.
*USPS shipping is calculated at the time of purchase. Allow 3-7 business days for all domestic orders. International shipping costs may vary.
Moms On Call Swaddle Blankets are non-refundable; so you can be assured that your baby is the first baby that has ever touched our soft, fresh blankets.