Moms on Call Premier Consulting Network
With the launch of our brand new consultation scheduling platform, we’re meeting more families right where they are! Keep reading for more details on what’s included and how to start!
With each and every Moms on Call Consulting experience, we have one goal in mind—to equip you with the confidence you need to become the best parent possible for your child. We are proud to partner with Certified Consultants who are uniquely trained to work with families utilizing the Moms on Call philosophy. All Consultants are nurses with pediatric experience who have used Moms on Call within their own homes.
Tell Me More!
- Our Premier Consulting Network now has easy online booking with immediate availability options.
- From full consults (in your home or virtually) to unlimited email packages or quick, 30 minute phone calls where you can get 2-3 specific questions answered, or simply figure out if Moms on Call is for you, we have an option for every family.
- In-home Consultations (limited areas) are great for hands-on support.
- The In-home Consult allows you and your consultant to work together through all the day to day realities with hands on demonstrations, feeding support and practice as you navigate the newborn through toddler years.
- During your appointment, you and your Consultant will discuss everything from common issues and questions, sleep and nap routines, typical day schedules, comfortable feeding options, and healthy growth.
- In-home Consults are designed to support one baby (or twins).
- Includes 1 month of unlimited email support so that your consultant can help guide your family and walk along side you as you navigate your new normal.
- For a full description of an In-home Consultation, including topics covered, visit here.
- Our Virtual Consultations include:
- Feeding support for all options, personalized routine support and demonstrations
- Working with your Consultant to make a specific plan and routine for your family
- Support for upcoming transitions according to age, like: sleeping through the night, unswaddling, developmental breakthroughs, daycare and toddler issues by design
- With 1-1.5 hours of face-to-face meeting time (virtually) plus 1 month of unlimited email support, it’s the perfect option for getting the details and personalization you need!
- Virtual Consults are designed to support one baby (or twins).
- For a full description of a Virtual Consultation, and everything that’s included, visit here.
- With unlimited Email Support, you can pick whether you want to try it for 1 week, take it 1 month at a time or know that you’ll have a trusted partner with ongoing support for 3 months. Whichever package you choose, you work one-on-one with the same Consultant so that they can get to know you and your family. No bots, algorithms or outsourced support.
- Email Support is ideal for:
- Parents who have a list of specific questions based on specific needs.
- Families who are familiar with Moms on Call and have already read the books or taken online courses.
- Parents who desire a trusted voice to walk alongside you and navigate the day-to-day questions.
- Moms and dads who want to email on their own schedule and timeframe.
- For a more detailed look at what to expect with Email Support, visit here.
- Email Support is ideal for:
Wherever you are in your parenting journey, Moms on Call will meet you there. You and your Consultant will navigate all of your questions together with custom guidance for your family. (You will likely get answers to questions before you even knew you had them!)
Our consultations are specific to the Moms on Call methodology and all of our Consultants are nurses with pediatric experience and have used MOC in their own homes.
What’s Included with Premier Consulting Services?
- You will have access to your own Consultant that knows you and your family
- Special discounts on MOC products*
- Regular, developmental information specific to your child’s age*
- Additionally, Moms on Call provides ongoing customer service support for customers who book appointments with Premier Certified Consultants.
*These benefits are included with In-home Consult, Virtual Consult and 1 and 3 Month Email Support packages only.
Ready to get started? Here’s what to do next.
Search our list of qualified consultants by selecting the type of service you prefer and select a consultant who is ready and excited to work with your family! From in-home services to quick email options, we’ve got a wide range of services that match your needs, budget, and availability. Get peace of mind for your parenting with Moms on Call.
Have more questions? Email in to [email protected] for additional information regarding consultation services or for assistance choosing a consulting service that best suits your family!