EPISODE 26 | SLEEP ALL NIGHT
This week’s episode is all about sleep and keeping our little ones safe. Here’s what…
This week’s episode is all about sleep and keeping our little ones safe. Here’s what you’ll find:
- How we get infants under 12 weeks of age to sleep through the night.
- The easiest and quickest way to learn CPR.
- A life hack that involves Poison Control.
- How a soccer game took an unexpected turn for a mom and her toddler.
Your calls: If my 3 week old sleeps past 2am, should I wake him to feed? How do I increase the amount my baby is taking from a bottle? If my 4 month old is not starting solids yet, which schedule do I use? What do I do when my 8 week old wakes at 5am? How do we stop playing paci pong in the middle of the night?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- SlumberPod: For $30 off your SlumberPod privacy pod, use code MOCPODCAST at slumberpod.com. Valid through April 2022.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
Resources mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!