Episode 25 | Get Your Clothes On
In this podcast episode, you’ll find all of our favorite tips and tricks for getting (and keeping) your little one’s clothes on amidst the chaos that getting dressed can entail.
You’ll want to share this episode with every parent you know! We are sharing our favorite tips and tricks for getting (and keeping) your babies’ and toddlers’ clothes on amidst the chaos that getting dressed can entail, including:
- What features should every onesie have?
- Our trick for keeping those little feet where they’re supposed to be in footed PJs.
- Our diaper changing hack that broke the internet.
- Two game-changing tips for getting your opinionated toddler dressed in the mornings.
Your calls: How do I save my 8 month old’s nap when it’s in the middle of my 3 year old’s school drop-off and pick-up? What can I do to ease my toddler’s crying at daycare drop-off? What types of things should we tell a babysitter before going out for date night? My toddler takes 2 hours to fall asleep every night and I have to lay with him until he falls asleep — What can I do to change this?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- SlumberPod: For 5% off your SlumberPod privacy pod, use code MOCPODCAST at slumberpod.com.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
Products mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!