EPISODE 23 | SUPER PREEMIES
In this episode, we’ll give you quick tips for starting solids, wisdom on caring for preemie babies and your questions answered.
Here’s what you’ll find in today’s episode:
- Quick tips for starting solids, including when and how to do it.
- Wisdom on caring for preemie babies based on Jennifer and Laura’s personal and professional experiences.
- A special daddy/daughter moment that will brighten your day.
Your calls: How can I adjust Moms on Call’s schedules when I go back to work? How do I transition my twins to toddler beds? What’s the best way to handle early morning feeds with my 7 week old to keep the rest of our day intact? How can I get my 13 week old twins on a good schedule with daycare, especially in the evenings before bed?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula – For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25).
- Brushies toothbrush puppets – For 15% off your purchase, use the code momsoncall (all lowercase).
Products mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!