Our specialty is teaching babies a schedule that promotes great sleep routines and improves their feeding experience.“Great sleep” to us is 9-12 hours straight. That is what you can expect. Don’t worry, you won’t be so scheduled that you can’t enjoy life, but you also won’t be so flexible that the baby is not sure what is happening next. You just need a few tools and our famous “typical daily routines” to get started.
Enjoy the updated, revised and expanded edition of the second book in the Moms On Call series. You will find essential information in an easy-to-read, outline format on the following:
- Developing amazing sleep habits
- Typical daily schedules
- Feeding schedules, sample menus and a grocery list
- When and how to transfer to the toddler bed
- Weaning and the transition to the sippy cup
- Common illness, what to do about it and when to call the doctor
This book is available in a softcover edition for the diaper bag, and an e-book edition for easy, on-the-go access.
*USPS shipping is calculated at the time of purchase. Allow 3-7 business days for all domestic orders. International shipping costs may vary.