Enjoy the updated, revised and expanded edition of the first book in the Moms On Call series. You will find essential information in an easy-to-read, outline format on the following:
- Developing amazing sleep habits
- Feeding schedules that promote proper digestion
- Outlines of typical daily schedules with times
- Safety checklists
- Symptoms that would warrant a trip to the pediatrician
- A list of what two pediatric nurses keep in their medicine cabinets to avoid a midnight trip to the pharmacy
- What you need (and don’t need!) to prepare for your newborn’s arrival
- Common illnesses, what to do if your baby gets sick and when to call the doctor
- And much more!
This book is available in a softcover edition for the diaper bag, and an e-book edition for easy, on-the-go access.
*USPS shipping is calculated at the time of purchase. Allow 3-7 business days for all domestic orders. International shipping costs may vary.