Enjoy the updated, revised and expanded edition of Book One in the Moms on Call series. In this manual you will find essential information in easy-to-read, outline format on the following:
- Developing amazing sleep habits
- Feeding Schedules that promote proper digestion
- Outlines of typical days – with times!
- Safety checklists
- Learn about symptoms that would warrant a trip to the Pediatrician
- Get a list of what two Pediatric nurses keep in their medicine cabinets to avoid a midnight trip to the pharmacy
- Discover what you should have on hand in preparation for your newborn’s arrival (and what you don’t need)
- A common Illness section that covers what to do if your baby gets sick and when to call the doctor
- Plus much more!
Softcover edition for the diaper bag, and ebook editions for easy electronic access.
*USPS shipping is calculated at time of purchase. Allow 3-7 business days for all domestic orders. International shipping costs may vary.