Top 5 Toddler Bath Time Tips
Take the stress out of bath time with Moms on Call’s top 5 tips for bathing a wiggly, giggly toddler.
Bath time for toddlers can be busy, wiggly and downright slippery. Moms on Call is here to help make bath time not only safe, but fun and stress free for the entire family.
So, what are Moms on Call’s top 5 toddler bath tips with a toddler?
- Provide constant supervision of your toddler during bath time.
- As part of our tender time and preparing for bed, your toddler’s bath will be at the same consistent time each day.
- Be Prepared
- Encourage your toddler to stay seated during bath.
- Give them responsibility.
- Allow your toddler to wash their toes, fingers, hair, etc. Giving them responsibility gives them a sense of accomplishment. What better way to keep their hands busy than by getting themselves clean!
Providing this safe, consistent environment not only gives us special bonding time with our toddlers before bed, but also takes the stress out of it for both of you. This is a great time to sing and play together. Enjoy every giggle and let a splash or two out.
For more toddler tips
Check out our books, Online Courses and Toddler by Design app. We have so much more to share with you! In the Online Courses, you’ll find our popular Toddler by Design seminar and first of its kind SMART paradigm that breaks down the different toddler designs — Social, Movement, An Engineer, Rule Follower and Touch. Then, take the quiz in our Toddler by Design app to help you determine what unique design combination your child exhibits and get tips on how that affects general life including tips for sleep, tantrums, feeding and potty training.