Everything that parents of toddlers want to know: including how to get toddlers to sleep all night – IN THEIR ROOM and how to be less frustrated and feel more effective by learning:
- The one thing that your child needs most but will never tell you. (and how to provide it for them)
- Learn why kids misbehave and why you think that what you are doing now is not “working”.
- Enjoy learning actual things to say to your children that will motivate them to want to behave.
- CHEAT SHEETS that include:
- Getting Rid of the Pacifier
- The “No” Stage
- Sleep Cheat Sheet
- Naptime Cheat Sheet
- Putting on jacket/shoes
- Going to the Grocery Store
- Holding hands across the street
- Getting Into the Carseat
- Riding in the carseat
- Potty Training
- Bringing home baby/sibling
This is the first resource that gives you combined schedules for multi-child households that helps you to know what time is best to run errands, when you can get both the children napping (so you can have some much needed “sanity time”) AND get great nighttime sleep habits in place!
From humorous explanations to the short and sweet version, this book has it all!
International Shipment Costs May Vary
Get iBooks Version Available Now!
Get Kindle Version Available Now!