Shopping for the best products for your baby can be a confusing event. Let us take the guess-work out and show you what 8 children, 20 years of Pediatric Nursing and 10 years of infant/toddler consulting has taught us!
MOMS ON CALL EXCLUSIVE
TO HAVE ON HAND FOR AN IN-HOME CONSULTATION
Age Appropriate Baby Toys are great but in the first six months, the most fun and interesting thing in the world is you.
OPTIONAL ITEMS WE WILL NOT NEED
- Baby Comforter (no loose blankets in the crib)
- Baby plastic bathtub (we will wash the baby in the big person bathtub)
- Diaper Wipe Warmer (we like the wipes to be refreshingly cool)
- Breast-like nipples for bottles (old-fashioned style nipples work best in our vast experience)
- Mobile (baby’s learn by association. We want them to associate crib with sleep time, not playtime)