Purchase Complete 3 Book Set
and save over $10:
Getting a baby on a schedule that promotes great sleep and improves the feeding experience is our specialty.
- “Great sleep “ to us means 9-12 hours in row. That is what you can expect.
- Don’t worry, you won’t be so scheduled that you can’t enjoy life, but you also won’t be so flexible that the baby is not sure what is happening next. You just a need a few tools and our famous “typical daily routines”.
- Our 6-15 month resource also covers:
- When and how to transfer to the toddler bed
- The transition to the sippy cup
- Typical daily schedules
- Feeding schedules
- Sample menus
- A grocery list
- Common Illness (What is it, what to do about it and when to call the doctor!)
International Shipment Costs May Vary
Get iBooks Version Available Now!
Get Kindle Version Available Now!