“It is the most practical, logical and understandable guide to basic baby care that I have ever read.”
– Trish K.
The full collection of proven, sensible parenting resources. This collection gives you everything you need to sleep, feed, laugh and love the first 4 years. You will receive:
- Access to our full library of Online Courses
- Complete Book Set (0-6 months, 6-15 months and Toddler)
- Moms on Call’s signature Swaddle Blanket
$225.95 (a 30% savings)
Everything you need to thrive through parenting.
Because you are already a good parent and you can do this!
- Get our book series that parents are raving about. They are our must-have reference guides, written in easy-to-follow, bullet point formats for quick reference.
- Join us in our Online Courses as we bring our books to life in 2-3 minute easy-to-follow segments. It’s like having a pediatric nurse at your fingertips, with pep talks and parenting methods that REALLY WORK all the way through toddlerhood!
- Plus, enjoy the benefits of being able to swaddle like a pediatric nurse for those first few months as we establish healthy sleep habits right from the start! The Moms on Call swaddle blanket and method have been specially designed to provide the essential elements that pediatric experts know must be in place for babies to soothe and rest safely.
“I just wanted to say thank you. I honestly don’t know where I would be without Moms on Call! You have made returning to work so much easier, not only for me but my daughter too!”
– Emily K.
How can Moms on Call help you?
You don’t need a 1,237 internet searches to tell you how to be a good parent, because you already are one! Moms on Call partners with you as a trusted voice to provide an encouraging and clear way forward with easy-to-follow formats that are accessible anytime, anywhere.
How much? How long? Is this normal? When and how do I start solids? At Moms on Call, we believe fed is best. So, however you choose to do that, we partner with you from the first feed to sippy cups and beyond.
Babies want to sleep, we just have to teach them how. With Moms on Call, most babies are sleeping 9-12 hours a night by 12 weeks of age.
Time for Yourself
To be the best parents for our children, we need to take care of ourselves. Moms on Call helps to create space for some much-deserved “me time” every day and even the occasional date night!
We have 8 kids between us, including two sets of twins! We designed our resources to serve families with multiple children because we know the demands of multiple child households. So, no matter how many kids you have (or how many you have at a time) we have got you covered.
Let’s face it, in parenting, freedom is a planned endeavor. Which is why Moms on Call provides typical day routines (including times) for every age and stage that takes out the guesswork and follows your child’s natural daily rhythms. We even include “crazy day” guidelines to help keep everyone on track when things inevitably don’t go as planned.
“Moms on Call has been the backbone in our household for raising our precious twin boys. I am a registered nurse, and nowhere in my prenatal care or pediatrician visits has the day-to-day advice been so valuable as MOC. I trust you and I thank you.”
– Lansdon W.
The Moms on Call Collection Includes:
I am a free spirit and didn’t see myself abiding to a schedule but when I got discharged from hospital, I needed answers and that’s exactly what your book provided! So, thank you!
Be prepared for the first four years with the Complete Book Set, which includes the updated, revised and expanded editions of the three books in the Moms On Call series.
Here is what you can expect:
- Develop amazing sleep habits
- Feeding schedules that promote proper digestion
- Outlines of typical daily schedules with times, including combined schedules for multi-child households, so you know what time is best to run errands, when you can get both children napping and how to establish nighttime sleep habits
- Safety checklists
- Symptoms that would warrant a trip to the pediatrician
- What you need (and don’t need!) to prepare for your newborn’s arrival
- How to most effectively communicate with your toddler and motivate positive behavior
- And much more!
The videos are so, so helpful. The best part about them is that they are “quick hit” videos. You can watch them quickly for the highlights but reference the books for deeper info if necessary. I can always find a demo of exactly what I’m looking for which is especially helpful for us first time moms! And dads too! The videos are one of the most used resources we have!
— Lauren W.
Each video is like having a pediatric nurse (who believes in you!) at your fingertips and on your own time because they can be watched (or listened to) anytime, anywhere. We’ll walk with you step by step through each stage of the parenting journey, from 0-6 months, 6-15 months and toddlerhood.
Our bite-sized, value-packed videos bring our books to life with demonstrations and by coaching you through schedule transitions and developmental milestones, all while addressing the most common questions, topics and concerns that we’ve heard in our 20+ years of pediatric (and parenting) experience. We’ve included pep talks to encourage you and printable materials to keep on hand.
Plus, new content is added regularly that is exclusive to Online Course members!
We cannot wait for you to join us as we make parenting easier and make sure that you get the rest that you need.
All three courses are included in this offer (regularly $99 each). Click here for more details about each course!
I tried every swaddle on the market and spent hundreds of dollars only to be woken up every night when my son inevitably broke free. The Moms on Call swaddle took some practice, but it is the ONLY one that truly works! He has been so much happier now that he’s able to rest comfortably and sleep more!
— Lindsay K.
If you are looking for a sleep miracle, this is it! At Moms on Call, we think of everything!
- There is plenty of room near the lungs so the baby can breathe comfortably.
- It keeps the baby’s arms secure by applying the tightness only around the level of the elbows. This imitates your warm embrace and keeps the startle reflex from jerking those arms around and waking them up or frustrating them.
- It allows the baby’s legs to move freely so the hip joints mature properly.
- Lean more about what makes our swaddle blanket so special!
What Parents are Saying About Moms On Call
“This is the best money I’ve ever spent. Really…in my whole life – I’m sure of it. I only wish I had called on you two and a half years ago!”
“You have enabled us to more deeply embrace the joys of parenthood and childhood while letting go of some of the uncertainty.”
I honestly don’t know where I would be without your book! My mom passed away one month before my second child was born. Then throw in a pandemic, a toddler whose school was closed and was now home all day, and a newborn— I was drowning. Your book was my life raft. I followed the schedules and within a few days I had a happier newborn and I was getting more sleep which made a way happier momma. By 7 weeks he was going from 7pm-5am. Not waking once. I was in SHOCK! I wish I had done this with my first! He’s a healthy and happy amazing boy and I’m a better mom for it. I only wish my mom were here so I could revel in this with her, but thank you again for everything