Rest Assured Night Nursing
Have you ever wondered about night nursing and the benefits it provides? Rest Assured Night Nursing has partnered with Moms on Call to bring you a great night’s sleep! Continue reading for 5 reasons you may want to consider pairing the Moms on Call methodology with a night nurse.
Have you ever wondered about night nursing and if it’s right for you? Whether you’re expecting your first baby or are a pro and bringing home another new addition, we have partnered with Rest Assured Night Nursing to answer all of your night nursing questions. As the best decision maker for your family, we hope that this information will help you to choose the tools and resources that will serve your family best as you navigate the beginning stages of this exciting new chapter!
Night nursing helps new parents to:
- Create and implement a schedule
- A new baby in the house means you will need to recreate your normal routine.
- A night nurse will help create a schedule for you and your family by ensuring that the right plan is implemented.
- We highly recommend using Moms on Call’s Typical Day Schedules that are found in the Moms on Call Books and Scheduler App.
- While we are not certified Moms on Call Consultants, we are very familiar with the methodology, can help you to implement it and work alongside a Certified Moms on Call Consultant.
- Have time to reconnect with each other
- Oftentimes when there is a new baby, we lose sight of the relationship with our partners. However, making time for each other should be a top priority and benefits the baby too!
- When the night nurse is there, you and your partner will be able to spend quality time together, so you don’t neglect the importance of your relationship.
- Take care of themselves
- Lack of sleep can lead to postpartum depression as well as low milk supply.
- Making sure you are at your best for your new baby needs to be one of your top priorities.
- Have feeding support
- The night nurse will be available to assist with your breastfeeding or bottle feeding needs – including tasks like cleaning the pump or bottles after use so you can go right back to sleep.
- The night nurse will also be able to provide tips and advice should you need any throughout the night.
- Give family and friends a way to help!
- Rest Assured offers a Baby Nurse Registry!
- Baby showers are great for the material needs, but what if all you really want during your first few weeks is sleep and an extra set of hands throughout the night? Now you can give all of those well-meaning family and friends an idea that will truly help and benefit the whole family!
- Our Baby Nurse Registry program allows your family and friends to contribute to you having a night nurse when you first bring your baby home!
Interested in night nursing and want to learn more? Reach out to Rest Assured Night Nursing or contact us to be paired with a certified Moms on Call Consultant who also offers night nursing services.
Rest Assured Infant Nursing is owned and operated by registered nurses with nearly 30 years combined neonatal nursing experience. When matching a baby night nurse with a family, we know the importance of matching the caregiver to the family as a unit, not just the baby. Family-centered caregiving is a core approach we take seriously when choosing a baby night nurse to care for a family. We know that every family is different and that matching them with the right night nurse is key to providing them with the best possible experience and outcome.
All of Rest Assured night nurses are licensed RNs so you can “rest assured” that your baby is well taken care of. Rest Assured Infant Nursing is currently serving the Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte and Houston areas! For more information, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 770-580-3023.