EPISODE 33 | YOUR HOLIDAY SURVIVAL GUIDE
The holidays are here, which means lots of traveling and family time. In this podcast episode, we’re giving you tips to make this holiday season the best one yet.
The holidays are here, which means lots of traveling and family time. We’re going to help you make this holiday season the best one yet. Here’s what we have for you in this episode:
- Choosing your battles with your toddler.
- The perfect way to respond to comments about your child’s behavior (and other awkward conversations).
- How to help your little one adapt to a new timezone.
- Remembering family traditions and making new ones.
Your questions: What are your suggestions for finding a formula that my baby will take? Is it okay that my baby is sleeping through the night, but waking up a little early? I am watching my grandson during the day and he will not take a bottle; what can I do?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
Resources mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!