EPISODE 31 | DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES
In this episode of The Moms on Call Podcast, we’re talking about developmental milestones, making decisions and answering your questions.
Every regular check-up with the pediatrician comes with a list of questions about your child’s development. Laura and Jennifer know these questions well because they were the ones asking them for many years! This week we’ll dive into developmental milestones and discuss:
- The decisions that you have to make as a parent.
- The most important thing about developmental milestones.
- Stories about real families who did not check all of the boxes.
- Building your team to help you navigate challenges.
Your questions: How can I get on a good feeding schedule with daycare so that my twins are not starving when they get home, before their bedtime feeding? What are your tips for having my 2 year old and infant share a room? Once my baby is asleep, do you have Moms on Call for adults?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
Resources mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!