Episode 30 | Snoozing Through the Time Change
In this episode, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide to snooze soundly through the time change and babysitter tips for your next date night.
Our DMs and emails are exploding, which means it’s almost time for one of the biggest events of the year here at Moms on Call…the time change that comes with the end of Daylight Savings. And we think that with the extra hour of sleep you’ll have from “falling back”, you should go on a date night. In today’s episode, we’re going to set you up for success with both.
- Step-by-step instructions for adjusting your kids’ schedules with a time change.
- Some ideas for finding qualified babysitters.
- The information you need to leave with a babysitter (and where you can find a free template).
- Transition tips to help your kids when it’s time to leave.
Your questions: I’m going back to work; how do I shift the Typical Day Schedules? What do we do when our baby wakes at 5am for a feeding and is supposed to eat again at 7am? How do I transition my twins from their cribs to big girl beds?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
- SlumberPod: For 5% off your SlumberPod privacy pod, use code MOCPODCAST at slumberpod.com.
Resources mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!