EPISODE 29 | A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE
The 3 things you don’t want to be without postpartum, the story behind Moms on Call and how our mission applies to you. Plus, your questions answered!
If you’ve ever wondered about the story behind Moms on Call, we’re pulling the covers back this week! Plus, we’ll give you some postpartum tips and tricks and answer your questions. Here’s some of what you’ll hear:
- Three things you don’t want to be without postpartum.
- A glimpse into Jennifer and Laura’s accidental and faith-filled journey that started over 20 years ago!
- The single mission that leads every business decision at Moms on Call, and how it applies to you.
- The unique way that a bookstore in Asheville was able to combine their client’s love of coffee and animals.
Your questions: What is the best kind of paci and why? Can I make my own baby food? My baby has gas and it looks painful; what can I do? What time should the day start for my 3 month old and 3 year old?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
Resources mentioned on the show:
0-6 Month Basic Baby Care Book + Online Course
SlumberPod (use code MOCPODCAST for $30 off at slumberpod.com through April 2022)
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!