EPISODE 27 | YOUR BABY’S 24 HOUR CLOCK
In this podcast episode, we’re going to let you in on some secrets about your baby that will help those days and nights go a little bit smoother. Plus, tips for car seat installation and your questions answered!
We’re going to let you in on some secrets about your baby that will help those days and nights go a little bit smoother. This week we are talking about:
- The easiest way to get your car seat installed correctly.
- The most important things you can do each day to keep your baby’s sleep on track, no matter how crazy the day gets.
- Being intentional with routines, especially when our kids’ hearts are open for instruction.
- How one company is problem-solving through onesies.
Your calls: How do I keep my Irish twin toddlers in their rooms, in their beds and out of mine? What can I do to maintain good sleep habits when my 2 year old is sick with an ear infection?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula: For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25.
- Dr. NozeBest: Use offer code MOMSONCALL for $25 off the NozeBot Nasal Aspirator at drnozebest.com.
Resources mentioned on the show:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!