EPISODE 24 | TODDLERS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS
In this episode, we’re talking about the life-giving laughter that comes from the things toddlers say and do and a lesson Jennifer learned from the late Bobby Bowden. Plus we’ll answer some of your questions!
If you’re in need of a laugh, this episode is for you! Here is what Jennifer and Laura have for you:
- What can newborns actually see?
- The life giving laughter that comes from the things toddlers say and do.
- A lesson on making a difference in your neighborhood that Jennifer learned from Bobby Bowden.
Your calls: What are your tips for room sharing with my toddler and newborn? How early can we switch to the next Moms on Call schedule? If my baby is sleeping, should I still wake up to pump? How can I shorten daytime naps so that they don’t interfere with nighttime sleep?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula – For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25).
- Brushies toothbrush puppets – For 15% off your purchase, use the code momsoncall (all lowercase).
NEW from Moms on Call:
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!