EPISODE 20 | GRACE IN THE CHAOS
Discover new ways to do tummy time and our tips for finding grace with yourself and others during this chaotic season of life.
In this episode, we’re going to help you manage the chaos of this season of life! Here’s what you’ll take away from today’s episode:
- The importance of tummy time and the different ways you can do it.
- Finding grace in the middle of the chaos of raising children, with yourself and others.
- Remembering all of the things that you did right, instead of what you did wrong.
Your calls: Should I drop the swaddle one arm at a time? How do I start solids gradually? How do we adjust our typical day routine for an international flight?
This episode is sponsored by:
- Bobbie organic infant formula – For 25% off your first box, use the code MOMSONCALL25).
- Brushies toothbrush puppets – For 15% off your purchase, use the code momsoncall (all lowercase).
Products mentioned on the show:
Free Resource: Baby Food Introduction Calendar
Moms on Call 0-6 Month Book (with instructions to drop the swaddle and Typical Day Schedules)
Have a question for the Moms? Call us and leave a message at 888-234-7979.
As a thank you for being one of our first podcast listeners, save 20% on any product purchased through our website with the code PODCAST!